Friday, November 11, 2011

Kids are so....{scrambly}

From the time we wake up, until the time we put them in the bed, and sometimes
{after that}, they just scramble all around everywhere.
They remind me of a set of crabs on the beach...scurrying around beneath my feet.
They run and giggle and run and giggle, and {repeat}.
It amazes me that they have all this energy for scambling.
They could scramble all day long--and some days they do!
This AM Andy and I are both at home with them.
We are eating pancakes and drinking coffee, and they are
scrambling around the house.
They remind me of the little rascals.
Every 45 seconds or so I hear, "Hey mama!" "Hey Mama?"
{repeat}
Wait,
oh there it goes again...
"Hey Mama!!??"
So I have just issued a challenge,
Let's see who can go the longest without saying, "hey, mama"
Elena quickly said, "Okay, we can say, "Hey Daddy!!" then"
ha!
Sounds good to me.
:)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

:) Instead of an extra hr of sleep from daylight savings, we have an extra hour for scrambling in the morning! I play the "hey mama" game with comebacks: "she left," "she doesn't work here anymore," "she went to get a ham sandwich and the hogs ate her." Pretty sure my mom/grandma said those things, they are seared into my brain. :) Happy Friday Hill fam. ;-)

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...