Friday, February 17, 2012

{February}

I have said this before, and I will say it again, ...February is my least favorite month.
It just seems to drag on forever!
We try to do things, and stay busy so that it will not drag on...
but seriously...
Isn't February over Yet??
Yesterday I thought it was going to be halfway warm outside so
I did not wear my heavy coat...and then all day long it was raining, and
the rain was a cold cold rain--that chills you to the bone.
I have had a cold for about 10 days...and I think the only thing that will make
the cold go away, is
March!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE February--my birthday month, pre-spring, Valentines Day, superbowl, so fun!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...