Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just in case you were concerned...

about why you cannot find Mrs. Fearnow's delicious Brunswick stew in the yellow can..

Here is what has happened!

Ummm...This is what I say, "PLEASE, PLEASE, PULEEEEZE!! do not stop making this wonderful, wonder food..."
This is what my mama said, "Don't you worry, I am going to the Pig (Piggly Wiggly) tomorrow and buy every can--it'll keep five years, you know"
This is what my aunt said (or at least a close approximation), "Patsy, I believe they have stopped making Mrs. Fearnow's!  I cannot find it anywhere here, I have looked at the Pig, and at Food Lion"

I mean, come on!  If I can still find Pork brains 'n Gravy in a can at the Pig (I did not say I buy it!)--they just could not have stopped selling Brunswick stew in a can!! Surely the former is the more obscure/obsolete of the two, no?

Here is a picture of what I am talking about

They made it right in Va.!  In Mechanicsville...According to the link above, the production of this
is set to start back up soon...
I sure hope so!

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...