Thursday, July 5, 2012

3 {MILLION!!!} Dollars???

okay, this is what i have been reading in the tabloid rags lately..
J. S!mpson is getting paid 3 millions dollars to be the spokesperson for Weight wAtchers...
WITW???
Are you kidding me.
I mean they are going to pay HER all that freaking money to not be a fat pig??
Meanwhile--poor, little ole regular me --has TO PAY THAT COMPANY 20 bucks a
month to NOT BE FAT!! ???
Reading that they will be paying her that absurd amount of money makes  me want to cancel
my membership...
Why does she deserve to get paid to lose her baby weight??
Who even {likes} her???--I mean besides her friends and family obviously (I am not that mean).
BUT --as far as celebrity goes she is right down at the bottom of my {favorite} celeb totem pole..
ughh..she is crude, rude, disgusting--she acts like she is dumb all the time...she has no manners,
she is --yuck, people!!
I mean are they going to hire someone to count her points for her too??

BAD! BAd! Bad!! Weight Watchers!! {yuck!}

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...