Monday, March 25, 2013

My sweet thing

That is what Andy and I called her for the first three months she was alive! She is still just as sweet as ever, times eight! This day eight years ago Andy and I were very cozy in a tiny hospital room enjoying her. I think I could have just spent all my time gazing at her sweet face and I did spend many hours doing just that.
This afternoon we enjoyed some reality tv together, she ate the last piece of her birthday cake, and she opened the presents that I picked out for her.
My Sweet Thing!



1 comment:

Bethany said...

Sweet Girl! I love it. We put candles on until the very end too :) Neve enough chances to blow out a candle! And celebrate sweet things.

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...