Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Recently discovered--while running an errand at the Tractor Supply Store!

I am not sure how many of you have a tractor supply store in your town.  It is a fun store!  They have livestock there in season...chicks etc.
They have dog care stuff--wireless fences (hello, Prissy!).
They have girl farmer stuff--pink cowgirl boots and pink John D3ere stuff.
They have canning supplies and all sorts of other things that farmers like me might need (wink wink).
So they also have these candies!  Guess who loves Cherries???
Guess who loves candy???
Here is the bag, "Gimbal's"
They are shaped like hearts!--Oh, do be still!  
They are all cherry, but there are variations in color and in flavor...so fun to eat while you ride around in your farm truck, or mom mobile running errands!
So, the next time you are searching for your farming supplies, or dog supplies, or canning supplies, and you find yourself in the tractor supply store--look for these little goodies!

I can just see me for some reason, being a little girl, with my dad in the store and wanting these...and he definitely would have bought this bag of candy and we would have shared it!
"Oh, that one was good, give me another one!"  
That is why they have candy in the Tractor supply store, you know...

PS--We are off on a family adventure--and I will post pictures for my bloggy buddies to see! :)
We are going to the land of the man who wrote this speech:

Chief Seattle's Speech - Wikisource, the free online library

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Chief_Seattle's_Speech
May 13, 2013 - (Introduction of the original Seattle Sunday Star article). Old Chief Seattlewas the largest Indian I ever saw, and by far the noblest-looking.

It is also the land of Andy's dad's family, so we are going for a family reunion! 

2 comments:

Bethany said...

How exciting! Wonder where in the world... ;)
And I used to love going in tractor supply with my dad! yum, cherry candy...

Bethany said...

Exciting!! WHere in the world... ;-)
I used to love going to tractor supply with Dad - and sharing treats! XO, safe travels!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...